Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thank You Jesus

I said a little prayer and it was answered. If you've been following my blog or know me personally you know that we've been having some problems with the new switches of death. Well I was slightly panicking as our Network Administrator is currently in the process of closing on a lovely new house in Orange County. Which means I knew if this problem wasn't taken care of, the WHOLE NETWORK WAS DOWN FOR #)*_*_ HOURS, that I was going to inherit the headache, as usual. Well we've patched it and it is working (temporarily) until reinforcements are ordered. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks.

Say a little prayer for me! Forever...forever...say a little prayer for me! Note the ellipsis is because I can't remember the words to the song, LOL.

Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD