Sunday, November 26, 2006

How about those Jets!

Things are finally getting back to normal around my house.

We've gotten rid of most of the Thanksgiving left-overs. There are only two of us in the house (and I've spent Sunday doing a bit of work). Now I'm watching football and hoping that I can win this week's football pool. Hopefully New England will keep me in contention (by upsetting the Bears). Sadly we can't watch the game, because we have to watch the Giants maul the Titans (hopefully). Too bad the game isn't on Sunday Night Football.

Most Overrated players in the NFL this season:
1. Micheal Vick
2. Plaxico Burress
3. John Roethlisberger
4. Jake Plummer
5. Eli Manning
HM Reggie Bush

Most Underrated Players
1. Drew Brees
2. Philip Rivers
3. Chad Pennington
4. Rex Grossman
5. The whole 49ers squad (who would of thought)
HM Seneca Wallace/Tiki Barber/LaDamian Tomlinson (this kid is a freak of nature)

Boy 4 days can really fly!

No comments: