Friday, January 12, 2007

Why I blog!

There was a time, only a few months ago, that I would've laughed at anyone that said I should have my own blog. Actually I did. At first I was confused about what to post about. I only gave the link to a few people.

Well I think participating in NABLOMO (National Blog Month) I think my appetite to post has become ravenous. I'm no longer obligated to post every day, but I feel almost an obligation to the people that read my posts on a regular basis to put up something worthwhile.

My blog is as eclectic as I am as a person. There are so many layers to who I am as a person. So there are so many things that I try to post. I feel a little more secure in my posting ability so I have made my blog public recently.

I encourage those of you who are just "meeting" me to take a look at some of my previous posts. I'm sure you'll find something that appeals to your sensability.

This is in essence a thank you to everyone who has ever read/commented on my previous posts. It is also my extension for those of you who don't know excalibur or doesn't know him well to see what lies beneath my smile.

2 comments:

coldploy said...

you are a cool person. keep blogging.

Excalibur said...

Thanks cold ploy!