Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Tortoise Crossed the Line

Slow and steady, slow and steady. I'm not the tortoise. One of my friends is. He just crossed the line and I'm proud of him for doing so. I'm happy for his fiancee as well, she certainly deserves it.

This proves that things happen in their own time, sometimes you have to be patient enough to wait out the situation instead of throwing in the towel. There's something to be said about knowing where you stand in your relationship, and discounting outside opinions.

Congratulations!

4 comments:

T1 said...

mr no panties got engaged...woo hoo
i think its a great ting(not spelled incorrectly)

Excalibur said...

LOL, yes he did.

Al said...

ahahhahahaha no panties
yes, I am proud of him for getting those pants on and finally going for it. ha hahahah

Excalibur said...

You guys are so funny.