Thursday, May 03, 2007

Vindication

I'm not going to go into too much details on this post. Lets just say the brilliant idea that I pitched only to have it sabotaged due to office politics is going to bite that person in the royal arse, LOL.

Nothing better to prove someone wrong than to have more evidence to substantiate the fact that the idea that you posed had so much merit, that it practically unified the un-unifiable.

I will probably be gloating for awhile once the shit really hits the fan. The person will deserve it, because that's what happens when you're more interested in politics than furthering the ambitions of your company.

Pumps fist! Hell Yeah!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good for you, Jamaal! Congrats!!! That's awesome!

::triple fist pumps::

Love,
2xE

Excalibur said...

No good for you! I just read your blog. I'll comment on there.

It's funny for me, because even with small victories I wonder if I could've accomplished it in a different way. I wonder if I sacrificed a little of my resolve, flexed my claws too soon, etc.

I guess we are the same in the sense that we like to come out on top, but not lose yourself in the process.